Bell and Paton Return Policy
Bell and Paton warrants that, on delivery, this greenhouse will be:
- reasonably suitable for the purposes for which it is generally intended;
- of good quality, in good working order and free of any defects;
- useable and durable for a reasonable period of time, having regard to the use to which it would normally be put and the circumstances in which it would normally be used;
- comply with any applicable standards set under any public regulation.
Should the greenhouse fail to satisfy the requirements and standards contemplated above, you may, within six months after delivery of the product to you, return it to us. At our discretion, we will either repair it, replace it or refund the price you paid.
The warranty shall not apply:
- if the greenhouse has not been correctly secured;
- if the greenhouse is altered or tampered with after delivery;
- if damage is caused by any Act of God, fire, flood, storm or other adverse weather conditions (including strong wind), or by deliberate or negligent act by any person.